6500 Montevideo Rd #1208, Mississauga
Rarely available 2 bedroom/bath top floor suite at 'The Parkview' 6500 Montevideo Rd. Meadowvale's finest condominium. The magnificent, tranquil views from suite 1208 will make you feel as if you’re in your own bungalow in the sky.
*Represented the Seller. Sold in 6 days for 106% of list price.
6500 Montevideo Rd #1208 is situated in the mature and beautiful setting of Mississauga’s Meadowvale community. Tasteful décor and details throughout in one of the most desirable floor plans in the building. Perfect family size starter home or for those downsizing – this suite has a lot to offer in a mature, lush tree-lined setting of beautiful Lake Aquitaine Park in Meadowvale.
6500 Montevideo Rd #1208, Mississauga – Features and Finishes:
- 2 bedrooms with 1065 sq ft interior space* and very spacious 18 ft balcony with unobstructed, sunny panoramic west views of Lake Aquitaine Park
- Very large principal rooms include a sunken living room with wall to wall windows and walk out to the balcony
- Formal dining room in an open concept style with beautiful, large windows and easy access to the adjacent kitchen pass-through
- Updated galley style kitchen in a classic white that never goes out of style. Large window in kitchen and ample cabinet, counter space
- Cozy berber broadloom throughout
- Beautiful wall-to-wall windows for an abundance of natural light
- Freshly painted throughout in modern tones
- Spacious main bathroom with enclosed glass soaker tub/shower, ample counter space and storage
- Master bedroom with large walk-in closet, picture windows and 2-piece ensuite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom features mirrored double closet and large windows
- Tons of en-suite storage include a convenient and spacious storage room
- Ensuite laundry with washer/dryer
- Ample free visitors parking in the building
- Extremely well maintained and renovated building with terrific amenities include: 24/hr security system, gym, party/meeting room, squash courts, sauna, lovely grounds for outdoor enjoyment
- Low maintenance fee of $661.38 includes all utilities except cable and internet
Enjoy all types of recreation at the newly expanded Meadowvale Community Centre. Great restaurants and shopping can be found at nearby Meadowvale Town Centre. Commute in a snap with easy access to highways 401 and 403. Public transit is just steps away and you’re only a few minutes from the Meadowvale GO Station.
Property tax $2391.34/2017
Purchase includes fridge, stove, dishwasher, range-hood fan, stacked washer and dryer, window solar blinds, light fixtures (excluding dining room chandelier) one exclusive use parking spot and storage locker.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.