679 Inverness Ave, Burlington
Entertainer's delight! This bungalow checks off all the "I wants" for a first time buyer, urban professional or empty nesters. Renovated from top to bottom, you'll love the amazing finishes and backyard oasis.
*Represented the Seller
Welcome to 679 Inverness Ave, Burlington. This fully renovated detached home on a 60 x 137 foot lot shows true pride of ownership. It’s a perfect condo alternative for a first time buyer or those looking to downsize. You will love the attention to detail and tasteful décor throughout.
679 Inverness Ave, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- Approximately 2395 sq ft of total interior space, 1295 sq ft for the main floor
- Lush, landscaped backyard oasis with several zones of enjoyment: heated in-ground swimming pool, fire pit, flagstone & interlocking patio/lounge areas, deck, all framed by mature trees in a beautiful & private setting
- Comfortably sized open concept living and dining rooms with framed with bright, oversized windows, designer wall colours, wainscoting and crown moulding
- Gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the main floor
- Fabulous custom kitchen with white shaker cabinetry, marble back-splash, high end granite counters, large centre island with seating for 4, pantry, built in desk, stainless-steel appliances including a wine fridge
- Stunning 3 season Florida room with slate flooring and picturesque views of the landscaped backyard
- 2 bedrooms on the main floor, with hardwood flooring, crown moulding and picture windows
- Master bedroom with custom closet and wardrobe
- Cozy 2nd bedroom makes a terrific nursery, office or can be converted to a luxurious walk-in closet
- Spa-like main floor bath with dreamy soaker tub and spacious walk-in shower, both with beautiful tile detailing
- Professionally finished lower level features laminate flooring throughout, pot lights, a large family room, two good sized bedrooms, a wonderful bathroom with walk-in shower, and a magazine worthy laundry room complete with quartz counter tops
- Extra long and wide private driveway fits 5 cars
- All details in the home have been updated or renovated within the past 5 years
The community of Aldershot is located in Burlington’s beautiful west end nearby walking trails, major highways, the GO Station, amenities such as Fortino’s and IKEA, terrific shopping at Mapleview Centre where all the hottest stores can be found, and is only 5 minutes away from beautiful waterfront parks and recreation.
Purchase includes: Fridge, oven with dual zones, built-in microwave/range-hood, dishwasher, wine fridge, front loading washer & dryer, deep freezer, all electrical light fixtures, all window shutters/coverings, swimming pool heater & equipment, shed, built-in cabinetry, wardrobe in master bedroom.
Property taxes: $3270.46/2017
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.