81 Crown Cres, Vaughan
81 Crown Cres, Vaughan Features and Finishes:
- 4 bedrooms, 4 baths in 2490 sq ft above grade (as per MPAC) + 1223 sq ft finished lower level
- Neatly manicured 34 x 116 foot lot with beautiful perennial landscaping
- Excellent layout with large principal rooms throughout
- All brick exterior elevation with covered front portico and contemporary new front door (2021)
- Impressive and bright two storey foyer with large windows and an abundance of natural light
- New porcelain tile flooring along the main floor hallway, kitchen and breakfast area (2022)
- Main and 2nd level freshly painted in crisp Benjamin Moore neutral white (2023)
- Completely redesigned custom kitchen with rich espresso-toned cabinetry, stone backsplash, granite counters, stainless steel appliances & centre island (2010)
- Walk-out from the breakfast area to a refreshed deck overlooking the backyard (2023)
- Formal living and dining room complete with updated hardwood floors (2010)
- Spacious living room features pot lights and a gas fireplace
- Stylish new main floor powder room with gorgeous stone feature wall and all new fixtures (2022)
- Main level laundry room with front loading washer & dryer, cabinetry and entry to the garage
- Separate lower level laundry room for the in-law suite
- Solid wood staircase updated with white spindles and risers
- 4 spacious and bright bedrooms on the 2nd level, Primary bedroom with spacious 4pc ensuite bath
- Finished walk-out basement in-law suite with kitchen, open concept recreation room/bachelor suite, 3 pc bath and gas fireplace
- Other notable features: California shutters on main floor, pot lights along main floor hallway, updated roof (2019), furnace (2019), central air conditioning (2014), central vacuum.
81 Crown Cres is located in Vaughan’s Woodbridge community, within the neighbourhood of Sonoma Heights. This family friendly neighbourhood is surrounded by parks and conservation areas, great schools, several grocery stores including Longo’s on Rutherford, and the Al Palladini Community Centre with indoor swimming pool, indoor track, two large indoor arenas, fitness centre and more. Art lovers will enjoy being a short drive from the McMichael Canadian Art Gallery, located just north in nearby Kleinburg.
Hot water tank rental at $40.63/month with Enercare.
Property taxes: $5589.77/2023
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.