88 Spring Creek Dr, Waterdown
Pride of ownership can be found in this charming, fully finshed detached home at 88 Spring Creek Dr, Waterdown. Updated throughout, you'll love it's tasteful decor and great layout.
*Represented the Seller. Sold for record price per sq ft based on comparable sales in the neighbourhood.
Pride of ownership can be found in this wonderfully charming, updated and immaculately maintained detached home at 88 Spring Creek Dr, Waterdown. Built by reputable builder Eden Oak Homes in Waterdown’s sought after Spring Creek community.
88 Spring Creek Dr, Watertown Features and Finishes:
- 1890 sq ft of total interior space, 1305 sq ft for the main and 2nd floors
- Spacious 31.7 x 85.3 foot landscaped, fully fenced lot with patio and sunny exposure
- Beautiful curb appeal with extensive landscaping and charming brick elevation
- Freshly painted main and 2nd floors in Benjamin Moore designer neutral tone
- Open concept main floor living, dining and kitchen framed by large windows for an abundance of natural light
- Tasteful kitchen with shaker cabinetry, custom back-splash, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Main floor powder room
- Brand new berber carpet on stairs
- 2nd level features laminate flooring throughout, 3 nicely sized bedrooms with large windows and double closets, and two full bathrooms
- Master bedroom with large closet and updated 3 piece en-suite bath featuring a luxurious walk-in rain-head shower
- Convenient 2nd floor laundry with front loading washer and dryer
- Finished basement with open concept recreation room (and possible 4th bedroom), pot lights laminate flooring and plenty of storage
- Single car garage parking and private driveway with parking for two cars
Enjoy this terrific location with the Bruce Trail and charming shops and restaurants of downtown Waterdown Village less than 5 minutes away.
Waterdown is nestled at heart of the Golden Horseshoe between Hamilton to the west and Burlington only 5 minutes to the east from where Spring Creek is situated. Perched atop the Niagara Escarpment, Waterdown residents live an idyllic lifestyle of small town warmth mixed with modern conveniences.
Notable shops include specialty groceries such as Goodness Me and Harrington Lane Farms for all your fresh organics, Bliss Kitchen for amazing vegan foods, stylish boutiques such as Pippa and Prue and Jupe, great coffee and treats at Copper Kettle Café along with many other shopping, dining, theatre and cultural events including Movies in Memorial Park every summer and the region’s only Santa Claus Parade.
Purchase includes: fridge, stove, dishwasher, range-hood, washer, dryer, garage door opener & remote, all window blinds, all light fixtures. Excludes window drapery and tire rack in garage.
Property taxes: $4381.92/2017
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.