TH108-116 George St, Toronto
Have it all in this absolutely gorgeous 3 bedroom + den townhouse at award winning ‘VU’ – built by reputable builder Aspen Ridge Homes. Ultra modern, sophisticated and stylish – you will be wowed by the luxurious finishes in this unbeatable location in the heart of Toronto's St. Lawrence Market.
*Represented Seller and Buyer. Sold in 5 days for 103% of asking.
TH108-116 George St, Toronto is a a stylish and sophisticated condo townhouse at VU – a new build by Aspen Ridge Homes in one of downtown Toronto’s best and most historic locations. This modern townhouse rivals those found in NYC and London! 1767 sq ft of beautifully designed and decorated space await you.
Enjoy a near perfect walk-score of 99 in this unbeatable location along with the charm and history of Old Town, St. Lawrence Market/Esplanade, St. James Park, walk to Toronto Eaton Centre, Distillery District, numerous shops/restaurants in this vibrant location. TTC just outside your door, and easy access to the Gardiner Expressway or Don Valley Parkway.
TH 108-116 George St, Toronto – Features & Finishes
- 1767 sq ft of interior space + large outdoor patio with private entry from Richmond St
- 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 full baths
- Master bedroom retreat with walk-in closet, large mirrored second closet, beautiful bright picture windows and 5 piece en-suite bath
- Upgraded master bathroom with mosaic tiles, double sink vanity, walk-in frameless glass shower, separate soaker tub
- Main floor 3rd bedroom & bath make a perfect nanny/in-law suite
- 10 ft ceilings on main floor, 9 ft on second
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, large center island with seating, extended height cabinetry, pantry, upgraded mosaic back-splash
- Modern glass railing staircase
- New light fixtures & pot-lights
- Ample closet space throughout along with built-in closet organizers
- Convenient second floor en-suite laundry.
Modern hotel style amenities include: 24 hour concierge, fitness, yoga and cardio rooms, party room/lounge, theatre room, spectacular zen garden roof top terrace, complementary visitors parking.
Maintenance fees $1119.73/month include parking and use of all recreational facilities at 112 & 116 George St.
Purchase includes: stainless steel fridge, stove, range-hood, dishwasher, microwave, stacked washer/dryer, all light fixtures, all window coverings, mirrored wardrobe in 2nd bedroom, 1 parking spot.
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.