Boutique service in real estate means working with a small team of experts who provide exceptional, client focused and dedicated care to ensure a successful home buying or selling journey. With the help of a boutique real estate service such as with the Tanya Crepulja Team, you can look forward to a concierge-style approach that is laser focused on your success for a smooth and seamless experience. We strive to exceed expectations!
As great as it is to dream about making a positive change in your life, it’s far better to make it a reality! Working with a boutique team you can trust to help you navigate the maze of the current market can be the key to finding the ideal place just for you. If your transition involves selling your existing home first, a trusted and knowledgeable expert can guide you at every turn.
You’ll want someone with a sharp pulse on the local market, who knows the in’s and out’s of the neighbourhoods to provide you with sage guidance based on your unique criteria, and who has a solid reputation in the industry. Credibility goes a long way to ensuring the best possible result for your home buying or selling goals.
Consumers want service and efficiency. A real estate professional who understands your wants and goals will strive to achieve it all. In this post, we’ll look at the benefits of working with a boutique service, and how you can choose the right partner to make your vision of selling and buying a reality.
What Is a Boutique Real Estate Team?
Boutique real estate services like what you would receive when working with the Tanya Crepulja Team are personal, and highly dedicated. You will be working directly with a highly skilled professional, not passed on to a junior member of a large team.
We also get to know you as a person, not just a client, which means you get one-on-one attention throughout your real estate journey. This translates into far greater care and transparency, with personalized service for every step of your home buying or selling journey. We are keen listeners and pay attention to identify your needs not only from what you’ve shared, but also from our experience working with hundreds of clients and developing an instinct as to what will be a terrific fit if home buying. Often, we can bring opportunities to your attention that may not have initially been on your radar.
When selling, we keenly observe, listen and pay the utmost attention to detail in every aspect of the transaction. We work closely with you in the planning stages and every step of the way to prepare and present your property in the absolute best, and most appealing light to prospective purchasers.
Often, your relationship will feel more as though you’re a close family member or lifelong friend than a client, with expert service and dedication to match. We want you to succeed because we are so invested in exceeding your expectations. It’s never about us or the transaction – we want you to be our client for life and to be a raving fan to those you know, as that is the utmost compliment we could receive.
Once your transaction closes and it’s time for the next chapter, we will be there to continue to support you for any help we could be of for the years that follow, or even if just to call and say hello! The relationships that are established truly mean the most.
When dealing with such a life-changing milestone, this extra level of care and expertise is invaluable. We work day at night to ensure every client feels cared for and listened to at every step. Our clients know that we are accessible and available for them at almost all hours of the day, 7 days a week.
Are you thinking about buying your next home this year? The posts below are a great place to gather some knowledge:
- What Do Luxury Buyers Look for in a Home?
- Questions To Ask Your Realtor®
- Everything You Need to Know About Unconditional Offers
Impeccable Knowledge and Industry Expertise
Close relationships and personalized services aren’t the only hallmarks of a boutique real estate team. A boutique agent will also possess outstanding skills in all aspects of your purchase or sale.
When selling, the services and attention to detail are more evident than you’d see with a larger team that is focused solely on the transaction and their bottom-line profit.
Stellar marketing techniques will include:
- Keen attention to detail with a methodical process in preparing your home for the sale – we don’t just list it on the MLS, we work with our Seller clients to prepare each property to show to its absolute best potential.
- Access to our trusted tradespeople for painting, repairs and other tasks, often at a more attractive cost for our clientele.
- Complimentary stylish and bespoke full home staging – our trusted home stagers are some of the top in the industry, earning the ‘Best of’ on Houzz
Editorial quality professional videography and photography – we work with the best in the Toronto area.
- Lifestyle videography including narrated tours highlighting the features of the home and the neighbourhood location – as we are selling not only a property, but also a lifestyle.
- A custom website domain and personalized landing page of the property offering far more information to prospective purchasers searching online.
- Architectural floor plans.
- Professionally designed print brochures.
- International marketing including esteemed publications such as the Wall Street Journal and Mansion Global for qualifying price points.
- Internal advertising via our extensive network of domestic and international agents.
- Dedicated follow up on every agent showing.
- Social media marketing with professionally designed and crafted posts
- Strong negotiation skills to negotiate offers received. Tanya Crepulja is a Master Certified Negotiation Expert with the MCNE designation per the Real Estate Negotiation Institute.
Our boutique team never goes through the motions, but carefully analyzes the market to determine where your best opportunities are. No detail is too small if it helps you earn a higher amount so you can move on to your next journey with newfound confidence. Once the transaction is over, you’ll also have access to our trusted team of service partners which ensures a high level of enjoyment and happiness in your new home.
Eight Reasons to Choose a Boutique Team
1. To simplify the process
Working with a boutique real estate service can make what would be a complex transition into a simple and straightforward process. Whenever you reach out for help, the person on the other end of the phone call or email already knows what is happening. This spares you the time and effort of explaining the same situation multiple times.
We simultaneously handle every detail for you while keeping you up to date and informed through it all, from getting pre-approved for your mortgage and creating a realistic wish list to analyzing possible homes and crafting compelling offers.
2. Personal representation
When you work with us, we represent you. Helping you close the transaction at the best possible price and terms is both our fiduciary duty and our honour. Whether buying or selling, we will go the extra mile to intuitively serve your needs by listening closely and observing your goals. Seeing you happy and successful is as satisfying as it would be if you were part of our own family.
3. Access to more listings
When buying a home, your search may start with browsing listings on the MLS® or Realtor.ca, but it should never end there, especially when demand is high and supply is low.
When you work with an experienced team like ours, we will scour our extensive network for unadvertised listings and other hard-to-find homes.
Not every property is listed on the open market, so you may not even be aware that they are available. With our reputation and trusted relationships with other agents, we have successfully negotiated off-market deals for our clients in the exact neighbourhoods they wanted to be in.
4. Protecting your interests at all times
We do more than help clients buy a house that is stylish and cosmetically pleasing. It’s critically important to ensure that you will love your home after you’ve moved in as much as when you first laid eyes on it.
We do everything possible to ensure the home is not just beautiful on the outside, but structurally sound and with no issues that prevent you from fully making it your own.
We will be open and honest with any details about a property that may impact its future appeal so you can make an informed decision.
5. Outstanding long-term support
The assistance of a boutique real estate service extends far beyond buying or selling. For example: Do you need tips on how to stylize your home to add your own personal flair? Are you looking for a reputable tradesperson to create the chef’s kitchen or luxurious bathroom you’ve always dreamed about?
If your buying plans depend on maximizing your sale now, we will use every tool at our disposal to empower you for the next goal. We are always here for you, and will never stop until we know that you are thrilled.
If you are looking for ways to style your new home, the resources below will help:
- Simple Ways To Elevate Your Home Decor
- Top Luxury Kitchen Features for Your Home
- How To Build The Perfect Gallery Wall
6. Navigating any market
We will walk you through what is happening in the market before you begin planning your sale or purchase. If the inventory is currently low, we will ensure that you are in the best possible position to act. The Tanya Crepulja Team will also strive to find creative ways to negotiate for a house you love while competing with other buyers.
When inventory is plentiful, we’ll work with you to narrow down your options to the absolute best of the best. A boutique service is there to analyze the market as a whole, right down to the specifics of the neighbourhood you are looking for.
7. Anticipating the next steps
Buying or selling a home represents a significant change in your life. As a result, you will have questions, and a lot of them! Some you know to ask upfront, especially if you have experience in the market or have done background research beforehand.
However, most people don’t live, breathe, and dream real estate like we do. There will undoubtedly be questions that come up that you may not even think of at the moment. A boutique real estate team will be there to anticipate your needs and bring peace of mind to your transition.
- If your vision is hazy, we will help you clarify it.
- If you don’t know what to expect from today’s market, we will help you set realistic goals.
- If you’re underestimating what you can achieve, we will expand your horizons.
Dealing with real estate isn’t something you do every day. But helping clients like you is what we love and have trained for years.
8. Connecting you with reputable experts
Once your move is over and you’re in your new house, you’ll feel a deep sense of satisfaction and relief. Now it’s time to settle in and make the changes that will turn your perfect home into an absolute dream. But moulding your space to your standards is rarely a one-person job.
Chances are, you will want designers, tradespeople, and reputable contractors to help. When you work with a well-established boutique real estate team like ours, a multitude of trusted and vetted experts are right at your fingertips.
Are you ready to begin the selling process? The posts below might help:
- The Ins and Outs of Selling a Luxury Home in Toronto
- 5 Essential Steps When Preparing Your Home For A Spring Sale
- How To Prepare Your Home Like A Luxury Listing
How to Find the Right Boutique Real Estate Team
The benefits of working with a professional and caring boutique real estate team are endless. There are many excellent services available. The question is, how do you find the right one? Here are a few ways you can begin to narrow it down:
Does Their Service Align With Your Goals?
- Start by browsing the agent’s website to see what services they offer and how knowledgeable they are. Sign up for their newsletter and download their Buyer’s Guide and Seller’s Guide if these resources are available.
- Ask how long the real estate team has been active in your area. The longer they’ve served the community, the more valuable connections they will have to help you achieve your goal.
- Does the real estate team work with both buyers and sellers? If so, you can trust that they have deep insight on the other side of the transaction. It also means you can benefit even more from a long-term relationship with an expert who knows your story.
- A real estate team with a high level of service and stellar reputation will have many positive reviews from previous clients, (like the 26 pages of testimonials you’ll see for the Tanya Crepulja Team.
- You won’t just find positive reviews on the agent’s website. A knowledgeable expert will also have plenty of Google Reviews to give you an idea of the level of service and results you can expect.
What Is Their Reputation in the Community?
- Does the agent have an understanding of the neighbourhood you want to buy in? Detailed community guides on their website are a good indication.
- What is their track record of success? Where do they stand on the local real estate board? The Tanya Crepulja Team is in the Top 1% of all agents on the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board (TRREB) and in the Top 10 of all individual agents in Canada for Keller Williams.
- How do they position their listings so that they stand out amongst the rest? What type of international exposure do they receive? When working with the Tanya Crepulja Team, you will benefit from a global luxury connection.
What Happens After a Sale?
- Is your agent still there or do they disappear once the transaction has been completed?
- Can you trust that they are genuinely looking out for your best interests or are they solely focused on getting a deal done?
At the Tanya Crepulja Team, we are committed to providing all of our clients in Toronto proper and the west Greater Toronto Area with a truly personalized, luxury level experience regardless of lifestyle or price point. Allow us to share in your journey as a trusted real estate advisor whether you’re a first time home buyer, seasoned home owner, or investor.