Listing Location: Featured on Homepage
2315 Natasha Circle, Oakville
2315 Natasha Circle, Oakville Features and Finishes:
- 1438 sq ft ‘Autumn Breeze’ option 2 model as per builder’s floor plan
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 6 year new end unit freehold townhouse
- Beautiful curb appeal with stucco and stone elevation and covered front porch
- Widened front drive/walk-way with interlock stone & rare parking for 3 vehicles + single car garage
- Numerous upgrades with tasteful colour palette and stylish finishes throughout
- Welcoming foyer/den with polished porcelain tile floors
- Gorgeous 6” wide plank espresso toned hardwood floors throughout main level
- Smooth ceilings on two levels
- Spacious, open concept living and dining rooms accented with stylish light fixtures
- Contemporary white kitchen with shaker cabinetry, modern hardware, marble backsplash, black pearl granite counters, upgraded stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and window
- Main level walk-out to a covered balcony
- Main floor powder room with pedestal sink and stylish details
- Hardwood staircase with square finished banisters
- 2nd level features 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Bedrooms feature panelled feature wall accents, upgraded berber broadloom and ample closet space
- Primary bedroom with 4 piece spa inspired ensuite bath including a soaker tub and freestanding shower
- Rare fully fenced in side yard with 18 x 18 ft aggregate stone patio and 6 x 6 ft storage shed
- Front loading washer and dryer
- Single car built in garage parking with entry into the home and driveway parking for two vehicles
- Driveway camera, video door bell & touchpad keyless entry
2315 Natasha Circle is situated on a quiet street in a beautiful residential neighbourhood with a true sense of community spirit and pride. You will love the convenience of the neighbourhood and beautiful setting, with easy access to schools, walking trails, numerous playgrounds and parks including Bronte Creek Provincial Park. You’re also close to ample shopping plazas and big box stores, Starbucks, and the new Oakville Trafalgar Hospital.
Purchase includes all existing appliances: LG stainless steel fridge, Samsung stove, Samsung dishwasher, Samsung microwave/range-hood, white LG front loading washer & dryer, garage door opener & remote, all light fixtures, ceiling fans, California window shutters/window coverings where laid.
Hot water tank and alarm system are on a monthly rental contract.
Property taxes: $3440/2023
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.
2045 Appleby Line #412, Burlington
2045 Appleby Line #412, Burlington Features and Finishes:
- Rarely available 3 bedroom, 2 bath top floor suite with 1340 sq ft interior – larger than some bungalow homes
- Contemporary low rise 4 storey tower within a master planned development built in 2006 by Sutherland Development Group
- Freshly painted throughout in modern Benjamin Moore neutral tone (2023)
- Gleaming hardwood floors throughout all principal rooms
- Spacious open concept living and dining room with vaulted ceiling height and gorgeous Orb chandelier
- Beautifully updated kitchen (2016) with white shaker cabinetry, pale grey lower cabinets, quartz counters, marble mosaic tile backsplash, dual undermount sinks, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
- Spacious eat-in breakfast area combined with the kitchen
- Cozy balcony featuring dual French doors offers outdoor space to enjoy your morning coffee or evening glass of wine
- Primary bedroom comfortably fits King sized furniture and features a reading nook, dual closets, ceiling fan and huge 4-piece en-suite bath
- Two additional nicely sized bedrooms with ample storage and natural light
- Updated 4pc main bath with newer vanity and fixtures
- Ensuite laundry with new stacked washer/dryer (2021)
- New wall sconce lighting in the entry foyer, 2nd & 3rd bedroom light fixtures, dining room chandelier (2023)
- New balcony doors (2022)
- Purchase includes one underground parking spot and storage locker
- Residents can enjoy an amenity building with a fitness centre/gym, sauna and party room. Ample visitor’s parking on site
- Low maintenance fees as compared to newer builds and an excellent value per square foot at only $618.48/month excluding heat & hydro
- No Kitec plumbing in the suite
The Orchard Uptown condos are located in the best central Burlington location in between the Uptown neighbourhood and The Orchard. Everything you could ask for is just outside your door: from parks and walking trails to terrific grocery options (24 hour Metro Grocery), big box stores, specialty retailers, countless restaurants such as Industria Pizzeria + Bar and Turtle Jacks Muskoka Grill, a Starbucks, Natures Emporium, upscale Movati Health Club and more. Commuters will love being only a few minutes away from Appleby GO station as well as nearby highways 407 and QEW.
Purchase includes: stainless steel French door GE fridge, LG stove, stainless steel hood-vent, black Panasonic microwave, stainless steel & black GE dishwasher, stacked white GE washer/dryer, all electrical light fixtures, ceiling fan, all existing window blinds and drapery, storage cabinet in en-suite bath.
Property taxes: $3086.76/2022. Hot Water Tank is a rental at $110 billed quarterly
Interested In This Property?
Reach out below to learn more
7077 Estoril Rd #20, Mississauga
7077 Estoril Rd #20, Mississauga Features and Finishes:
- 3 bedrooms, 3 baths in 1410 sq ft above grade + 449 sq ft entry level
- Reminiscent of a Spanish villa with charming stucco exterior, stone interlock driveway and tiled front portico entry
- Freshly painted interior in crisp Benjamin Moore neutral tone
- Large principal rooms with oversized windows offering an abundance of natural light
- Spacious living room features a floor to ceiling gas fireplace with brick veneer and walkout to backyard
- Separate dining room with modern chandelier and ample space for hosting family dinners
- Updated eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, movable island with storage and granite countertop, pot lights and new breakfast area light fixture
- Stunning curved solid wood staircase with wrought iron balusters
- Updated laminate flooring and new baseboards throughout this carpet-free home (2015)
- 3 generously sized bedrooms on the second level
- Primary bedroom with large windows, walk-in closet with custom built-in organizers and renovated 2 piece en-suite bath (2019)
- Gorgeous completely remodelled main bath with large walk-in shower, custom vanities and designer selected details (2019)
2 piece powder room on the entry level with new light fixture and mirror (2023)
- Entry level with spacious tiled foyer, study nook, laundry/utility room with opportunity to finish as a recreation room, home office or 4th bedroom
- Stylish new matte black light fixtures and updated Phillips Hue bulbs throughout (2022)
- New stainless steel LG fridge and Frigidaire stove (2023), Bosch dishwasher (2017)
- New front door and matte black hardware (2022)
- New interior doors and hardware on second floor (2021)
- Updated patio door (2014), furnace and AC (2014), backyard shed (2014), Whirlpool washer/dryer (2014)
- Video doorbell and Nest thermostat
- Parking for two vehicles via a single car garage and driveway
7077 Estoril Rd #20, Mississauga is located in the family friendly Meadowvale community. It’s one of North America’s first master planned communities with a mix of homes on nicely sized lots, pretty tree lined streets and sense of community pride. All amenities are nearby from schools, big box stores and shopping including Meadowvale Town Centre, to the amazing newly redesigned state of the art Meadowvale Community Centre which includes an indoor pool, skating rinks, Library and more. One of Meadowvale’s best attractions is Lake Acquitaine Park, a large man made lake home to a fishing dock, outdoor fitness area, splash pad and over 3 kilometers of walking trails. You’re also nearby the Meadowvale GO Station and Highway 401 making commuting east or west a breeze.
Offers Reviewed On Tues, Mar 7th At 6Pm Sharp. Register & Send To [email protected] By 5Pm. No Pre-Emptive Offers.
Maintenance fee $509/month. Hot Water Tank rental at $24.98/month
Property taxes $3020.24/2022
This Property Has Sold.
Please contact me to see similar properties.